Would you like to see your photo on the pages of the 2016 Fripp Island Calendar?
Then enter your favorite Fripp Island photo from 2015 and try to win your place in calendar history!
Photo Contest Details
Every year we choose a total of 14 fantastic photos taken by visitors to the island, one photo to represent every month on the calendar, plus one to be the cover and back. Each winner who has a photo chosen, receives crazy bragging rights and several copies of the finished calendar as requested. For those of you interested in seeing the results of the coming year’s calendar, contact us or come by the pro shop or marina to purchase your very own calendar today! (Supplies are limited, so don’t wait long after the first of the new year.)
Photo Contest Rules
Every contest has fine print – so here’s ours:
- The Fripp Island Calendar Photo Contest is open to Fripp Island Resort guests and Fripp Island Club Members. Employees, vendors and contractors of the Company are not eligible to participate.
- Each photo submitted must have been taken on Fripp Island or in the surrounding waters during 2015.
- Entries must be received no later than September 30th, 2015. Entries can be mailed to:
Fripp Island Resort
2016 Calendar Photo Contest
2119 Sea Island Parkway
Harbor Island, SC 29920
- Entries may also be emailed to: email@example.com
- Entries will not be returned.
- Entries may be photographic prints. Prints may NOT be mounted or larger than 5×7 inches. For quality purposes, winners who submitted printed entries, will be asked to provide a digital version of their photo.
- Each entrant/family may submit only one photo.
- Use tape to label each submission with your name, phone number and address on the back of the print to help us track entries. (Do not write directly on the back of the prints as pen or pencil marks can create indentations or bleed through. Print the information on the tape, then attach.)
- Fripp Island Resort has the right to reproduce any photo submitted to the Calendar Photo Contest in any marketing and advertising efforts, including displays, newsletters, brochures and advertisements.