It’s always the perfect time of year to enjoy a great round of golf, a tennis lesson or two and relaxing walks on the beach. Click on the link below to see the Fripp Island Resort calendar of events and see what makes ours one of the very best South Carolina Resorts!
Your calendar might tell you it’s fall, but the beach still says it’s summer! This is a beautiful time of year on Fripp and the crowds have thinned, leaving the island perfect for a relaxing getaway. There is still plenty to do, so start planning!
- Play a round (or 2) on our beautiful courses, Ocean Creek and Ocean Point
- Brush up on your swing at one of our tennis clinics
- Take a sunset kayaking tour of the salt creek marshes surrounding Fripp
- Go birding or crabbing with our Activity Center staff
- Rent a skiff from Island Excursions and get out on the water
- Enjoy a delicious meal while watching the sunset at Bonito Boathouse
- Explore the island by bike, golf cart or on foot…we’re only 3.5 miles long after all
- Learn about some of our native wildlife, tie dye your own t-shirt and more!
See our online Events Calendar here.
Check out our September Calendar of Events for daily specials and live entertainment.
Mark your calendars! FrippFest is October 7-9th! We’ll kick off the weekend with our Blues, Boos and BBQ party on Friday night and the fun continues through the weekend. Stay tuned for the full schedule.
***Please keep in mind that the schedule, times and locations are subject to change***
Fripp Island Resort facilities and amenities are for the exclusive use of Club Members, their guests, and guests of Fripp Island Resort.