It’s always the perfect time of year to enjoy a great round of golf, a tennis lesson or two and relaxing walks on the beach. Click on the link below to see the Fripp Island Resort calendar of events.Labor Day might technically mean the summer holiday season is over, but it’s still beautiful at Fripp Island! This is a great time of year to visit us. The island is less crowded and the rental rates are lower, but there’s still plenty to do!
- Play a round (or 2) on our beautiful courses, Ocean Creek and Ocean Point
- Brush up on your swing at one of our tennis clinics
- Take a sunset kayaking tour of the salt creek marshes surrounding Fripp
- Go birding or crabbing with our Activity Center staff
- Rent a skiff from Island Excursions and get out on the water
- Enjoy a delicious meal while watching the sunset at Bonito Boathouse
- Explore the island by bike, golf cart or on foot…we’re only 3.5 miles long after all
- Go on a golf cart scavenger hunt, make a nature craft, tie dye your own t-shirt and more!
Click on the link below for a sample of our full summer schedule if you’re planning for summer 2015. Don’t miss out on all the fun!
***Please keep in mind that the schedule, times and locations are subject to change***
Fripp Island Resort facilities and amenities are for the exclusive use of Club Members, their guests, and guests of Fripp Island Resort.