Benefitting Fripp for a Cure and the Keyserling Cancer Center
August 29-September 2, 2017
Who does the raffle benefit? The raffle is a part of the Fripp for a Cure initiative. Proceeds go to benefit the Beaufort Keyserling Cancer Center.
Where can I buy a raffle ticket? Stop at the Fripp Island Marina for your ticket! We will run this raffle in conjunction with both our Memorial Day and Labor Day Tournaments.
What can I win? Buy a chance to win a vacation! We have 10 Fripp vacations to give away – ranging from 3 to 6 nights in efficiencies, villas and homes.
When is the drawing? The drawing will be conducted on Tuesday, September 4th, 2017 after the 2017 Memorial Day Fishing Tournament.
How much does a raffle ticket cost? Raffle tickets are $20.00 each or 3 for $50.00. The more tickets you buy, the more chances you have to win.
Do I have to be present to win? No, you do not have to be present to win. Check our website on 9/5/17 for the winning ticket numbers and follow-up instructions.
Congratulations to the following numbers:
Instructions to winners:
– We need to verify the ticket, so please take a picture and send with contact information
– Contact information includes name, address, phone # and email address
– Send information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Once information is received, we will contact winner with specific house information
– Winners should respond no later than September 30, 2017