Fripp Island is located near the southern tip of South Carolina, midway between Charleston and Savannah, Georgia. Fripp Island Beach Resort is conveniently located just 45 miles from I-95 and 18 miles from Beaufort, South Carolina. We are at the end of US Highway 21.
Check out our Fripp Island map and directions to help you with your travel plans and getting around on the island. The map to the right is a general area map of the South Carolina coast and the areas you will pass through to get to the island. Or try the interactive Google map of Fripp Island, it will show you the layout of the whole island and all of the resort facilities available!
If You’re Driving to Fripp Island…
From I-95 Going South:
- Take Exit 33 (Point South). Follow signs for Beaufort and US Highway 21. Stay on Highway 21 to the Fripp Island Bridge.
From I-95 Going North:
- Take Exit 8 (278 East) turn right. Follow Beaufort signs and turn left on State Road 141, before Wal Mart. Turn left on Highway 170.
- Stay on 170 until you cross the Broad River Bridge. Turn right on 802, and go past Parris Island. Turn right at the second light (continuing on 802).
- Follow 802 over Lady’s Island Bridge. Turn right at US Highway 21. Follow to Fripp Island Bridge.
Fripp Island, SC Local Airport Information
If you are traveling to Fripp Island by plane, please use the links below to get additional information about the nearby airports and related transportation available. There are numerous options when traveling to Fripp Island by air such as private jet charter, as well as commercial flights to major airports.
- Savannah/ Hilton Head International Airport
- Charleston International Airport
- Jacksonville International Airport
- Atlanta International Airport
|Mileage to Major Cities:||If You’re Flying…||Average Temperatures|
|Atlanta||300||Mileage to Airports:||Jan||60|