The Times They Are a Changin’
We have all been affected by the changes in our society today. We want you to know that while our operations have changed some, our desire to provide you a clean, safe and memorable vacation has never wavered.
In response to changing marketplace conditions, we are committed to ensuring you, our guests, experience flexibility during these challenging times. As such, we have temporarily modified our Reservation Policy, valid on new stays through August 31, 2020.
- At the time of booking, only a 25% deposit will be required (instead of the normal 50%)
- Up to 15 days prior to arrival, your reservation is refundable (minus a $225 fee)
- Your credit card will be charged for the balance due 14 days prior to arrival
We have decided the best way forward is an abundance of caution. We are treating every guest or owner check out by following the CDC and World Health Organization guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting.
In practice, what this means is that your property will not only be cleaned, but:
- The bathroom and kitchen will be completely disinfected.
- All high “touch points” will also be disinfected, including light switches and lamps, door knobs and handles, keypads, tabletops, cabinet and dresser knobs and drawer pulls, and all electronics and appliances.
- We have updated our cleaning staff with these guidelines and made sure they are equipped with the right products.
- We are also the only property management company that sends our laundry out to be washed at a commercial facility. Sheets and towels are washed at 160 degrees, which is the same temperature that hospital linens are washed at. This is one more level of protection for our guest
- Hand sanitizer is in all facilities for both guest and employee use
Almost everything you’re used to doing – we’re just practicing social distancing at facilities that are open.
- Both golf courses and the racquet club are open
- The Activity Center is offering outdoor nature programs and Beach Boot Camp
- The beach is open and ready for your toes in the sand
- All pools are now open with occupancy that reflects social distancing (click for hours and rules)
- Dining options are available for takeout, curbside and delivery
- Ocean Point Grille – Breakfast 7:30-11am, Lunch 11am-3pm, Snacks after 3pm. Outdoor and indoor dining and takeout options are available. 843-838-1508
- The Food Court – Open Daily 11am-9pm. Takeout available. 843-838-1513
- Bonito Boathouse – Open Nightly 5:30-10pm. Outdoor and indoor dining and takeout options available. 843-838-1506
- The Marina Deli – Open Mon-Sat 11am to 3pm. Takeout available. 843-838-1517
- 19th Hole – Open Daily 8am to 5pm. Indoor and outdoor seating and Takeout available. 843-838-1509
- Cabana Club Grille – Open Daily 11am to 4pm. (Monday, Tuesday & Thursday open until 9pm) Indoor and outdoor seating and takeout available. 843-838-1598
- The Sandbar – Open Daily Noon to Close. Walk up service only at bar, no congregating please to adhere to social distancing guidelines. 843-838-1631
- Shopping options are available, each store practicing social distancing and occupancy policies
Vacation rentals give your family the option of spreading out. Instead of being crammed into a hotel room, everyone has their own space to do their own thing. With the current situation in the world, there’s never been a better time to NOT be in a hotel with crowded lobbies and elevators. Fripp Island offers wide open spaces with room to explore.
Here are some of the top reasons to book direct:
- It’s the cheapest option! When you book through a third party site, you will pay booking/reservation fees. Not when you book direct with us.
- We can keep you up to date with the current state of operations at the Resort. Third party sites don’t have that information and won’t be able to get it for you.
- Discounts and our revised reservation policy are only available when you book direct.
- We care! Fripp Island is not just a job to us, it’s our family and to many, it’s home. We want to share our home with you and help you have the most memorable vacation ever.